UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Posts
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) Recruitment 2020, Apply online for 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer on the official Website upsconline.nic.in, Any Graduate Eligible.
UPSC Recruitment Latest 2020:
The UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) has released the job notification. It has invited the online application for the post of Accounts Officer and Enforcement Officer under Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment. There are 421 vacancies available for these posts.
The candidates who are interested in this UPSC government job can go through this job advertisement to get the full details such as Required Qualification, Application Fees, Age limit, Last date to Apply, Eligibility criteria, etc and apply it @ upsconline.nic.in
The closing date for submission of the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the 421 vacancies at UPSC is 31st January 2020.The officers recruited will be posted anywhere in India.
If you have any doubt regarding UPSC recruitment online application procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Summary of UPSC Recruitment Advertisement:
|Company Name||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer|
|No of Vacancies||421|
|Salary||Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Last date of Apply||31 January 2020|
UPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants whose age is below 30 years can apply for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer.
- Age is relax able for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates
- Age limit is also relaxable for Employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization up to 5 years
Qualification Details for career with UPSC:
- The candidates who have done bachelor’s degree in any subject can apply for this post.
- Qualifications are relax able at the discretion of the competent Authority/UPSC in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
UPSC Job Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||421||Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial|
Selection Process UPSC Government Job 2020:
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on the information provided in the UPSC online application and the performance in the Recruitment test (RT).
- Then the interview will be conducted for the final selection of the candidates for this post.
Scheme for the UPSC Recruitment test (RT)
- The test will be of two hours.
- The equal marks are carried by each question.
- There will be having multi choice options from which correct answer is to be chosen.
- The exam can be given either in Hindi or English language. So, its upto candidate to select the language in which he is comfortable.
- There is negative marking for every incorrect answer. For every wrong answer one third of marks will be deducted. If no answer is marked for the question, then no marks will be deducted for that question.
Syllabus for the UPSC Recruitment test (RT)
- There will be general English test to evaluate the understand the basin understand of the English language of the applicant.
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- The Development issues and current events of India.
- Indian Economy and Indian Polity
- The Principles of General Accounting
- Labour laws and Industrial Relations
- The knowledge of Computer Application and General Science
- Quantitative Aptitude and General Mental Ability
- The Indian Social Security
The ratio of 75:25 weightage will be considered for the Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carried.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted on 04.10.2020 across the following centers:
Ahmedabad, Shillong, Imphal, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Shimla, Agartala, Bengaluru, Srinagar, Jorhat, Bhopal, Thiruvananthapuram, Aizawl, Mumbai, Kochi, Itanagar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Raipur, Cuttack, Jammu, Vishakhapatnam, Delhi Chandigarh, Tirupati, Dispur Panaji(Goa), Udaipur, Hyderabad Port, Blair, Sambalpur, Jaipur, Dharwad, Bareilly, Chennai, Madurai, Gautam, Budh Nagar, Nagpur, Ranchi, Ghaziabad, Dehradun, Gangtok, Gurugram, Patna, Kohima, Faridabad.
How to Apply for the UPSC Job Vacancy 2020:
- The candidate has to apply online on the official UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The applications received from any other mode will be rejected, so make sure to apply it online only through the website.
- Fill all the details carefully and use the valid and active email address in the online application as all the correspondence will be made by the commission through email only.
- After submitting ORA – Online Recruitment Application, take the printout of the submitted from.
- The candidates are advised to submit only one Online Recruitment Application for each post.
- The candidates are also advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application prior without waiting for the closing date.
UPSC Exam Application Fees:
- The application fees for the UPSC Online Recruitment Application is only 25 rupees and you can submit the fees in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using credit/debit card.
- There is No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
UPSC Exam Important Dates: (UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2020)
- The Last date to Apply – 31 January 2020 (By 1800 HRS)
- The Last date to print the Submitted Online Application – 01 February 2020 (By 23:59 HRS)
- The Recruitment Test will be conducted on – 04 Oct 2020
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020:
- To Apply for UPSC Online: Part 1 | Part 2
- UPSC Official Notification: Click Here
- UPSC Official Website: Click Here
Get more Free Job Alerts Here
Kindly Share this job Notification with your friends and other people who are looking for Government Job and best wishes from FreeGovtJobAlerts Team for the candidates applying for this job vacancy.