SBI Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020:
The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited the eligible Indian citizen’s for the job opening of Junior Associate (JA) in the Customer Support and Sales department in various locations of India. The applicants can apply for vacancies in only one State.
The candidate can appear for this test only once under this recruitment project. The applicant should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding of the language of the state which they are applying.
The candidates who are interested in this government job at SBI can go through this job notification to get the full detail understanding such as Required Qualification, Application Fees, Age limit, Last date to Apply, Eligibility criteria, etc and apply it @sbi.co.in
If you have any doubt regarding SBI recruitment junior associates recruitment online application procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
About SBI Bank:
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Summary of SBI Recruitment Job:
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI Job:
The candidate should fall in the age group of 20 to 28 years as on 01.01.2020.
Age Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS) 10 years
- PWD (SC/ ST) 15 years
- PWD (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried 7 years (subject to a maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Qualification Details for career with SBI JA:
The applicant who is Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
Job Details SBI JA Notification:
PAY SCALE:Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450.
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Selection Process of SBI Job 2020:
The selection process consists of the following exams:
- Preliminary Exam – Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online
- Main Exam
- Test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply for the SBI Vacancy 2020:
- The candidate has to apply for this job online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate needs to first register themselves online through SBI official website https://bank.sbi/careers.
- Then the applicant has to pay the application fees through online mode by using debit/credit card or Net Banking.
Note: The candidate has to make sure not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior
Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email.
SBI Recruitment Application Fees:
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – Nil
Important Dates: (SBI Recruitment Apply Online)
- Last date to Apply – 26 Jan 2020
- Closure for editing application details – 26 Jan 2020
- Last date for printing your application – 10 Feb 2020
- Online Fee Payment – 03 Jan 2020 to 26 Jan 2020
Get more Free Job Alerts Here
Kindly Share this job Notification with your friends and other people who are looking for Government Job and best wishes from FreeGovtJobAlerts Team for the candidates applying for this job vacancy.