NABARD Recruitment 2020 – 150 Assistant Manager (Grade A) Post for Graduates – Salary 62,000/m
NABARD Recruitment 2020: NABARD has released the notification for 150 Assistant manager in Grade A, Apply online on the NABARD Official Website here, Graduates are Eligible.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2020:
The NABARD has invited the job application for the Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) / (Legal Service) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
The applicant has to submit the job application by the date of 3rd Feb 2020.
The candidates are requested to submit the application through online mode only on the Bank’s website www.nabard.org. The application submitted by other mode will be rejected directly by NABARD.
The candidates who are interested in this bank government job can go through this job advertisement to get the full details such as Required Qualification, Application Fees, Age limit, Last date to Apply, Eligibility criteria, etc and apply it @ https://www.nabard.org/
If you have any doubt regarding NABARD recruitment online application procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
More Bank Jobs:
|Company Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager in ‘Grade A’|
|NO of Vacancies||150|
|Salary||Approximately Rs. 62,600/month|
|Age limit||21 – 30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||03 Feb 2020|
|Advertisement No.||06/Grade A/2019-20|
What is nabard ‘Grade A’ Eligibility Criteria?
The applicant must belong to age group of 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-01-2020 i.e candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get the age relaxation as per NABARD norms.
What is NABARD Qualification criteria?
- The candidate should possess the bachelor’s degree in relevant field according to the posts that he is willing to apply.
- The candidate for Finance job should possess BBA (Finance/Banking)/BMS (Finance/Banking)
- The candidate applying for Human Resource Management job should possess BBA (Human Resource Management)/BBM (Human Resource Management)/BMS ((Human Resource Management) or P.G. Diploma in Management in HRM/HR / Full-time MBA degree in HRM/ HR from recognised University.
What are NABARD job details?
There are various post available in different departments at NABARD. Following are the list of posts and the no of vacancies available:
For Assistant Manager(AM) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
- General – 69 Posts
- General Agriculture – 4 Posts
- Agriculture Engineering – 3 Posts
- Food/Dairy Processing – 3 Posts
- Land Development –Soil Science – 3 Posts
- Agriculture Marketing/Agri-Business Management – 2 Posts
- Geo Informatics – 2 Posts
- Agriculture Economics/Economics – 5 Posts
- Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 8 Posts
- Company Secretary – 3 Posts
- Finance – 16 Posts
- Human Resource Management – 3 Posts
- Statistics – 2 Posts
- AM (Rajbhasha) – 8 Posts
- AM (Legal) – 3 Posts
For the candidate who belong to SC/ST/PWBD/OBC category, the reservation is provided as per extant Government of India instructions.
How to Apply for NABARD Vacancy 2020:
- The eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website of NABARD – www.nabard.org.
- The application has to be filled in english language only.
- The option to use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/
Procedure to Apply for Assistant manager 2020 at nabard:
a. Application Registration – Online mode only
b. Payment of Application Fee – credit/debit/netbanking
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
What is the application fees for NABARD Assistant Manager?
Application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post will be as under:
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rupees 150
- For all others – Rupees 800
What are the Important Dates? (NABARD Recruitment Advertisement 2020)
Start date to Apply – 15 Jan 2020
Last date to Apply – 03 Feb 2020
Preliminary Online Examination – 25 Feb 2020
What are Important Links for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
To Apply for Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Get more Free Job Alerts Here
Kindly Share this job Notification with your friends and other people who are looking for Government Job and best wishes from FreeGovtJobAlerts Team for the candidates applying for this job vacancy.