MAHAVITRAN Recruitment 2020 – 82 Various Post – Salary Upto 21,000/m
MAHADISCOM (MSEB) has invited the applications for the 82 post namely Graduate Engineer, Diploma Engineer, Junior Assistant, Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak, Apply on official Website at www.mahadiscom.in, Any Graduate/Diploma/BCOM/BMS/BBA/10th/12th pass is Eligible.
MAHAVITRAN Recruitment 2020:
MAHAVITRAN Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MAHADISCOM) has released the requirement of 82 post of various vacancies – Graduate Engineer, Diploma Engineer, Junior Assistant, Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak under special drive for SC/ST.
The candidates who are interested in this government job can go through this job advertisement to get the full details such as Required Qualification, Application Fees, Age limit, Last date to Apply, Eligibility criteria, etc and apply it at mahadiscom.in
If you have any doubt regarding MAHAVITRAN recruitment online application procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Mahavitaran or Mahadiscom or MSEDCL (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) is a public sector undertaking (PSU) controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It is the largest electricity distribution utility in India (2nd largest in Asia after SGCC). MSEDCL distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra state except some part of Mumbai city where Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport, Tata Power and Adani Power are electricity distributors.
Summary of MAHAVITRAN Recruitment 2020:
|Company Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MAHADISCOM)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer, Diploma Engineer, Junior Assistant, Upkendra Sahayak and Vidyut Sahayak|
|NO of Vacancies||82|
|Age limit||18-35 age group|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Feb 2020|
|Advertisement No.||MSEDCL- 01/2020, 02/2020, 03/2020|
What is MAHAVITRAN Eligibility Criteria?
Following are the age criteria for applying the job at MAHADISCOM:
- Graduate Engineer – 35 Years
- Diploma Engineer – 30 Years
- Junior Assistant – 30 Years
- Vidyut Sahayak and Upkendra Sahayak – 18 to 27 Years
What are the Qualification Details for MAHADISCOM?
- Graduate Engineer – Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- Diploma Engineer – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – B.COM. /BMS/ BBA with MS-CIT or its equivalent
- Junior Assistant (HR) – Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Management /Administration from a University recognized by the UGC or equivalent qualification and should have passed MSCIT exam or equivalent or higher qualification in Computer Proficiency recognized by AICTE.
- Vidyut Sahayak – 12th passed and National Business Training Certificate issued by the Electricity / Telecommunication or Center of Excellence.
- Upkendra Sahayak – 10th + 2 (MSBSHSCE) and National Trade Training Certificate form Center of Excellence (Electrical Center) and recognized organisation or two years in diploma certificate (Electrician / Tertiary).
What are Job Details – MAHAVITRAN Recruitment 2020?
There are total of 82 vacancies at MAHADISCOM for various posts. Following are the post and salary details:
- Graduate Engineer – 2 Posts | Salary – Rs. 22,000
- Diploma Engineer – 10 Posts | Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 8 Posts | Salary – Rs. 19,000 (1st year); Rs. 20,000 (2nd year); Rs. 21,000 (3rd year)
- Junior Assistant (HR) – 6 Posts | Salary – Rs. 19,000 (1st year); Rs. 20,000 (2nd year); Rs. 21,000 (3rd year)
- Vidyut Sahayak – 37 Posts | Salary – Rs. 15,000 (1st year); Rs. 16,000 (2nd year); Rs. 17,000 (3rd year)
- Upkendra Sahayak – 19 Posts | Salary – Rs. 18,000 (1st year); Rs. 19,000 (2nd year); Rs. 20,000 (3rd year
How to Apply for jobs at MAHADISCOM?
The eligible candidates can apply online on the separate link for each post which is available on the official website of MAHADISCOM -mahadiscom.in.
The applications submitted by any other means will re directly rejected.
Go through the official notification for the detailed procedure on how to apply for the job. The links for the official notification is given at the end of this page.
What is the Application Fees?
- Graduate Engineer/Diploma Engineer/Junior Assistant – Rs. 250 (Additional charges are applicable: GST + Transaction Charges)
- Vidyut Sahayak/ Upkendra Sahayak – Rs. 60 (Additional charges are applicable: CGST + SGST)
What are the Important Dates (MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020)?
- Starting date of Apply – 04 Feb 2020
- Last date to Apply – 15 Feb 2020
What are the Important Links for Recruitment Notification 2020?
Kindly Share this job Notification with your friends and other people who are looking for Government Job and best wishes from FreeGovtJobAlerts Team for the candidates applying for this job vacancy.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. MSEDCL- 01/2020
Mahavitaran / Mahadiscom (MSEB) recruitment 2020