DRDO Recruitment 2020 – 1817 MTS Vacancies – Salary Rs 18000-56900/M
The DRDO has invited the applications for the 1817 post of MTS i.e. Multi Tasking Staff , Apply on official Website www.drdo.gov.in, Any 10 Pass candidate is Eligible with the pay scale of Rs 18000-56900/Month.
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020:
DRDO REcruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO) invites application for the desirable and eligible candidates to fill the 1817 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement carefully before filling the online application. Instructions for the filling the application online and the frequently asked questions- FAQ’s are provided on CEPTAM notice board of DRDO’s website.
The candidates who are interested in this DRDO government job can go through the job advertisement to get the full details such as Required Qualification, Application Fees, Age limit, Last date to Apply, Eligibility criteria, etc and apply it @www.drdo.gov.in.
If you have any doubt regarding drdo recruitment online application procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
About the Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO): The DRDO is working under Ministry of Defence, Government of India and is responsible for the research and development of state-of-the-art battlefields systems required by Nation’s forces viz. Army, Navy & Air Force.
There are about 60 labs of DRDO that are spread across all over the India which are working in diversified research areas across the spectrum of science.
Summary of DRDO Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
|Company Name||Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff – MTS|
|NO of Vacancies||1817 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18000-56900/M other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules|
|Age limit||18-25 years|
|Last Date to Apply||23 Jan 2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)|
What is DRDO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for the post of MTS?
- The DRDO Recruitment Eligibility criteria is 18 to 25 years of age.
- Note: Relaxable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ESM/PWD/WIDOWS/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled In J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must
have completed Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR) as on crucial date of Eligibility.
- Candidates must be in good mental and physical health and if a candidate is found unfit, he/she will
not be offered an appointment.
What is the DRDO Recruitment Qualification Details?
- The 10 Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass candidates are eligible for the MTS post at DRDO.
- The applicant must have acquired EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the MTS post they are applying.
- The candidates those are waiting for the announcement of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility, not eligible and hence should not apply.
What are DRDO Govt Job Details?
There are total of 1817 MTS vacancies at DRDO and are categorized as below:
- SC – 163 Posts
- ST – 114 Posts
- OBC – 503 Posts
- EWS – 188 Posts
- UR – 849 Posts
- ESM – 135 Posts
- MSP – 50 Posts
- PWD – 73 Posts
>This number of vacancies at DRDO can increase or decrease as per the requirement. The vacancy can be kept unfilled if the suitable candidate is not found.
>The reservation is as per the extant Govt. of India rules.
>Candidates are advised to choose any three different cities from the following list in order of priority for Tier-I examination.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying for this job.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying the post.
- The eligible candidate can apply for the MTS post at DRDO on [CEPTAM Notice Board] available on DRDO website (https://www.drdo.gov.in).The application submitted in any other mode will be rejected.
- Initial step is to register e by filling up the basic details. After successful registration, the
candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- Candidates must have their own mobile number and valid and active personal email id. CEPTAM will not
entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage.
- Keep the following documents ready before you start applying:
- 10th Class or ITI Certificate for age proof & EQR
- Photograph – sufficient copies and must be clicked recently (30 days max)
- Signature on plain white paper.
- ID proof – Aadhar card / Passport /PAN card/Voter ID/Driving License/Original 10th Certificate or ITI Certificate etc.
What is the DRDO MTS selection process?
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as below:
Tier 1: CBT (Screening*) of 90 minutes
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability
Tier 2:Computer Based Test (CBT )(Final Selection**) of 90 minutes
- General Science
- General Math
- General English
The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
What is DRDO MTS Application Fees?
- The application fee is 100 rupees.
- Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
- If the candidate who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected for those the application fees will NOT be refunded.
- Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
What are the Important Dates (DRDO Recruitment Advertisement 2020)?
- Starting date of Apply – 23 Dec 2019
- Last date to Apply – 23 Jan 2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)
- TENTATIVE DATE OF TIER-I EXAM (CBT) – TO BE ANNOUNCED ON DRDO WEBSITE
What are the Important Links for DRDO Recruitment Notification 2020?
- To Apply Online: Click Here
- DRDO Official Notification: Click Here
- DRDO Official Website: Click Here
Kindly Share this job Notification with your friends and other people who are looking for Government Job and best wishes from FreeGovtJobAlerts Team for the candidates applying for this job vacancy.