DMRC Recruitment 2020 – 35 Assistant/Civil Manager Vacancies – Salary 160000/m
DMRC Recruitment 2020: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. released notification of 35 post of Assistant/Civil Managers, Apply online on the DMRC official Website , Any Graduate Eligible.
DMRC Recruitment Latest Notification 2020:
The The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation have invited the applicants for the ASSISTANT MANAGER (CIVIL) post. There are total of 35 vacancies available.
Candidates would be required to apply online from 15/01/2020 to 04/02/2020.
The candidates who are interested in this DMRC government job can go through this job advertisement to get the full details such as Required Qualification, Application Fees, Age limit, Last date to Apply, Eligibility criteria, etc and apply it @ www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
If you have any doubt regarding DMRC recruitment online application procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Summary of DMRC Recruitment Advertisement:
|Company Name||The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd.|
|Post Name||Assistant/Civil Managers|
|NO of Vacancies||35|
|Last Date to Apply||4th Feb 2020|
What is DMRC Eligibility Criteria?
28 years as on 01 January 2020.
What are the DMRC Qualification Details for Assistant Manager post?
The candidates who have secured minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil)** from a Govt. recognized University / Institute and have appeared & qualified in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019 are eligible for the Assistant Manager post at DMRC.
What are DMRC Job Details?
- There are 35 vacancies of Assistant Manager / Civil FOR DMRC MUMBAI & PATNA PROJECTS, however DMRC reserves the right to post the selected candidate in any other project of DMRC, anywhere in India, as per the requirement of the Corporation.
- The candidates selected for post of Assistant Manager / Civil will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- along with the cost of training and applicable GST to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on Leave without Pay or Extra Ordinary Leave) and also, a 90 days prior notice
- Job Description: The candidate has to do management of various maintenance systems and processes, in connection with operation and maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works etc. and also for installation/execution of various systems in DMRC Project etc. It includes include any other duty/duties entrusted, from time to time.
How to Apply for DMRC Vacancy?
- The eligible candidate must read the instruction given in the official notification and then apply it on www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx online mode only.
- The application submitted in any other mode will be rejected directly.
What is the Selection Process?
- The selection methodology shall comprise of the following process –
a. Normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the Civil Engineering (‘CE’) paper of GATE 2019.
b. Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview
c. Medical Examination
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the information provided in the online application form. The candidates shortlisted will be displayed on the website. Then these shortlisted candidates have to download their interview e-call letter from the website of the DMRC, using their Registration ID and Password.
- Then the Group discussion and Personal Interview would be conducted for the final selection of the candidates.
- Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the selection process, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
What is the Application Fees?
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH /Women (All Category) candidates – Rs 250
What are the Important Dates (DMRC Recruitment Advertisement 2020)?
- Starting date of Apply – 15 Jan 2020
- Last date to Apply – 4 Feb 2020
What are the Important Links for DMRC Recruitment Notification 2020?
Get more Free Job Alerts Here
Kindly Share this job Notification with your friends and other people who are looking for Government Job and best wishes from FreeGovtJobAlerts Team for the candidates applying for this job vacancy.